Talks & interviews
- Next Level eCommerce: A Business Acquisition From Both Sides Of The Table 🎙
- Developer Hangouts: Francois Lanthier Nadeau | CEO | Gamer | Crypto Dabbler 🎙
- Mon Carnet - Bruno Guglielminetti [FR] 🎙
- Ca$hmire - Pierre Couture [FR] 🎙
- Snipcart Acquisition: TechCrunch ✍️
- Snipcart Acquisition: Les affaires [FR] ✍️
- Snipcart Acquisition: Le Soleil [FR] ✍️
- Catch The Tornado Podcast 🎙
- The PNR Podcast 🎥🎙
- The Bootstrap Jamstack - Uncut presentation 🎥
- Indie Hackers - 1M ARR ✍️
- Le Parachute [FR] 🎥
- The Bootstrap Jamstack - Jamstack NYC meetup 🎥
- Headless Commerce Summit 🎥
- Infopresse 30/30 ✍️
- That's My JAMstack → Transcript 🎙
- Static Bits→ Transcript 🎙
- Indie Hackers - Business ✍️
- Indie Hackers - Personal → Transcript ✍️
- Web2Day - 2019 [FR] 🎥
- Web2Day - 2015 [FR] 🎥
- Startup Weekend QC - 2018 [FR] 🎥
- Canada's Podcast [FR] 🎙
I organized two meetups in Québec City:
- JAMstack Québec
- Québec Online Marketing Meetup
The bootstrapped Jamstack
This website showcases bootstrapped companies building, competing, and growing in the Jamstack space.
🖥 I used DatoCMS, Hugo, Netlify, and Typeform to build it. It took a couple hours putting together the first version.
Will most likely improve upon it! I was inspired to build it after publishing this article.
Headless & coupled e-commerce solutions
It's a filtering and discovery system for modern e-commerce solutions by type and feature sets. Built with Vue.js & Tailwind CSS, and deployed on Netlify.
It's open source, contribution details are in the footer!
WorkWithDevs was a podcast project I have now sunsetted. The goal was to break down technical concepts & tools + better equip modern professionals.
🖥 I used a simple WordPress install hosted on BlueHost to create this site.
From 2012 to 2015, I wrote actively on a personal blog called backtothefeather. It featured poems, essays, and short stories.
I published a little under 200 posts, in English & French. In 2019, I launched a remastered version of that blog.
I won't be publishing any new content there. Consider this a neatly organized, creative archive.
🖥 I used an open source instance of Ghost CMS hosted on DigitalOcean to build this site.
Next One Won't Be a Mac
Next One Won't Be a Mac is a tiny e-commerce store I launched in 2019 for disgruntled Apple customers. By buying a small but bold sticker, you can cancel that free Apple promotion you're doing working in coffee shops!
🖥 I used Publii to create this static site, and Snipcart to add a shopping cart. Here's a tutorial of my process.